Cyber.bet & Playson Tournament is about to start!
Are you ready for the Weekly Madness 60k? Prepare yourself for the Playson Tournament and Cash Blast! The huge €60,000 prize pool and a lot of chances of winning prizes after every spin by playing some of our favourite games from Playson. What more can you ask for?
Choose any of the participating games from our list, start at a minimum bet of €0.50, collect the points for the leaderboard and win prizes. Play in Cyber.bet & Playson Tournament now. Good luck!
The Weekly Madness promotion comes with a huge prize pool worth €60,000, which will be split into three prize tables of €20,000 for every event. All will be subdivided into different prize tables. Each Tournament has a €15,000 prize pool and a €4,000 top prize. Each Cash Blast has a €5,000 prize pool and a €500 top prize.
During the event, the Network Tournament and Cash Blast will run simultaneously, meaning players can win in both of them and at the same time!
Currently winning players:
Before playing read more information about the Weekly Madness 60k event and terms and conditions.
- The Weekly Madness 60k event is a 9-day promotion (one big Tournament and one big Cash Blast) split into 3 phases, that run between:
- 00:01 UTC on the 11th of Nov 2021 and 13th of Nov 2021 until 23:59 UTC
- 00:01 UTC on the 18th of Nov 2021 and 20th of Nov 2021 until 23:59 UTC
- 00:01 UTC on the 25th of Nov 2021 and 27th of Nov 2021 until 23:59 UTC
- Playson Tournament is an event where players receive points for certain actions (number of spins, total bets, etc), and at the end of the event, they are awarded with prizes based on their position on the leaderboard.
- Playson Cash Blast is an event where players can win cash prizes at any time during the promotional period. The prizes are offered randomly, and any player has the same chances of winning after every spin.
- Tournament and Cash Blast features run simultaneously during our Weekly Madness 60k event. Players can win in both of them, at the same time.
- Participating games (15) are:
- 5 Fortunator
- 9 Happy Pharaohs
- Book of Gold: Multichance
- Buffalo Power MegawaysTM
- Buffalo Power: Hold and Win
- Burning Wins: classic 5 lines
- Eagle Power: Hold and Win
- Hot Burning Wins
- Legend of Cleopatra MegawaysTM
- Rich Diamonds: Hold and Win
- Royal Coins: Hold and Win
- Solar Queen
- Solar Queen Megaways
- Spirit of Egypt: Hold and Win
- The Fruit Megaways
Qualification and competition
- The minimum bet required to qualify is 0.5 EUR or currency equivalent.
- Weekly Madness 60k event is available to play for real mode only.
- The minimum bet required to participate is 0.5 EUR or currency equivalent.
- Any win will contribute to the Player’s Total score that will be shown on the Leaderboard. The total score is calculated by the addition of the points scored during all rounds played on participating games during the qualification and post-qualification phases.
- Points are calculated round-by-round, with each 1 EUR (or currency equivalent) wagered equaling 100 points. For example, a bet of 0.5 EUR represents 50 points, regardless if it was a winning bet or not.
- Any real money spin on the qualifying games can trigger a random Cash Blast prize.
- Any individual player can win multiple Cash Blast prizes during the event period.
- The cash prizes will be credited to the players’ accounts as withdrawable funds within 72 hours (3 business days) after the end of the promotion. The administration has the right to increase the time frame due to checking the user activity up to 14 working days.
- The cash prizes will be automatically credited to the players’ accounts as soon as the win is triggered. Once a prize is credited, it will be removed from the prize pool. The number of remaining prizes is shown in real-time, on the Cash Blast widget or in the Prizes section.
- The prize pool and minimum bet for this campaign are set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
- The currency conversion rates are being set automatically by our system within 72 hours before the event starts, and the values will remain the same during the whole event period.
- We reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games.
- We further reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel the campaign at any time.