Celebrate the magic of winter with this incredible promotion by Evolution!
Play selected games by Evolution from 1 to 31 December and get a chance to win a share of a grand 100,000 EUR prize pool!
Make a bet of a minimum of 25 EUR to collect a ticket for the tournament. The more tickets you have, the better chances of winning you get! The prize pool will be split among 612 lucky players who will catch a share from 50 to 5,000 EUR.
Don’t miss your chance to win big. Best of luck!
Promotion Terms and Conditions
- The “100,000 EUR Evolution Winter Giveaway” Promotion will run from 00:00 UTC on December 1, 2022, until 23:59 UTC on December 31, 2022 (Promotion Period).
- Mechanics: Every time a player places a minimum betting total amount of 25 EUR on the qualifying games, he/she will receive 1 entry ticket to the prize draw. A player can collect up to two hundred (200) entries per day (00:00-23:59 UTC).
- Qualifying games – Crazy Coin Flip; Crazy Time; Dream Catcher; Gold Bar Roulette; Immersive Roulette; Infinite Blackjack; Instant Roulette; Lightning Blackjack; Lightning Dice; Lightning Roulette; Mega Ball; MONOPOLY Big Baller; Turkish Lightning Roulette*; XXXtreme Lightning Roulette. *Subject to table availability.
- Winners will be found across the network by random prize draws.
- Promotion is split in 2 qualifying periods and 2 prize draws with ticket counter resetting after each draw, a player can only win one (1) prize in each prize draw.
- Qualifying Period 1 will run from 00:00 UTC on December 1, 2022, till 23:59 UTC on December 14, 2022. Prize draw will be held on December 19, 2022, and winners will be announced by December 20, 2022.
- Qualifying Period 2 will run from 00:00 UTC on December 15, 2022, till 23:59 UTC on December 31, 2022. Prize draw will be held on January 4, 2023, and winners will be announced by January 5, 2023.
- The prize draw shall only be performed once. If the winning player cannot be contacted successfully the prize award may be declared void, consequent to which the prize shall not be allocated to any other participant.
- The Prizes: For each qualifying stage 50,000 EUR will be shared amongst 612 winning players in random prize draw:
1st — 5,000 EUR
2nd — 3,000 EUR
3rd — 2,000 EUR
4th — 1,000 EUR
5th to 12th — 500 EUR
13th to 112th — 100 EUR
113th to 612th — 50 EUR
- Before the prize draw each player will be allocated a unique ticket number, if a player has collected 20 tickets during the Promotion Period and their allocated ticket number is “1”, they will have 20 entries with number “1”.
- Prizes will be drawn from highest to lowest, if a player has already won a prize and his/her ticket number is drawn again it will be considered invalid and a new ticket will be drawn.
- Cash prizes cannot have ANY wagering requirements. Players should be able to withdraw prizes.
- Each operator is to inform the player about winnings and to pay the cash prize to the player account.
- The prize draw shall only be performed once. If the winning player cannot be contacted successfully (notwithstanding agencies or the operator’s attempts), the prize award may be declared void at Evolutions discretion, consequent to which the prize shall not be allocated to any other participant. This shall also apply should the prize draw be void through the operator’s negligence such as allowing players from restricted territories to participate or players from the operator selectively non-opted in brands of the operator(s) are included in the draw.
- Wager requirements in non-EUR currencies will be converted according to the most recent conversion rates of qualifying day (UTC).
- Evolution will deduct the cash prizes according to the EUR values mentioned above but converted (using the monthly average rates) into the invoicing currency normally used.
General Terms and Conditions
- Games must be displayed in prominent lobby placements.
- The parties agree that the prize promotion shall be governed by adequate binding terms and conditions which shall be stipulated by the operator and agreed by their players prior to permitting such players to participate in the prize promotion. Consequently, it is the responsibility of the operator to receive, respond to and manage, all player queries and complaints in relation to the prize promotion and the awarded prize. The operator understands that Evolution’s involvement in such promotions is limited solely to ensuring the prize draw is awarded impartially.
- The operators are obliged to include a full set of terms and conditions to the players. Promotions must be socially responsible and proportionate to customers’ gambling levels; All Promotional play restrictions must clearly set out, separately from terms relating to bonus abuse; Include a social responsibility message in all marketing (i.e. “Please play responsibly”).
- This promotion can’t be advertised on any responsible gambling website and/or webpages.
- Operators should consider how they might affect vulnerable groups and ensure at all times that adverts do not contain content likely to cause harm.
- The operator undertakes to comply at all times with (a) the relevant terms and conditions of the software license agreement including, but not limited to, provisions and; (b) all applicable laws and regulations as amended from time to time.
- Operators are responsible for all adverts placed by their affiliates and, therefore, are encouraged to use their best endeavours to ensure that all of the relevant regulatory requirements are also followed by their affiliates.
- The operators are obliged to include a minimum set of terms and conditions to the players, namely the terms and conditions received by Evolution Group.
- All participating operators agree to waive any and all claims against Evolution relating to the prize promotion, save for any wilfully fraudulent acts committed by Evolution.
- Evolution Group reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time, without liability and without the need to provide the operators with prior notice. Any changes to the promotion will be published in these rules. It is the operators’ responsibility to check for changes and updates.
- For further information please contact your dedicated Account Manager