Summer prizes are up for grabs! Are you ready to grab your share of the 80 000 EUR prize pool?
Play the selected games and the more you win, the more points you get. Make your way to the top of the leaderboards and be among lucky players who will grab the prizes!
Terms and Conditions General
1. June CashDays 80k tournament runs between 0:01 UTC on the 1st of June 2023 and 8th of June 2023 until 23:59 UTC.
2. Participating games (20) are:
● Book of Gold: Multichance ● Buffalo Power 2: Hold and Win ● Burning Fortunator ● Burning Wins: classic 5 lines ● Coin Strike: Hold and Win ● Fruits & Jokers: 40 Lines ● Giza Nights: Hold and Win ● Hot Coins: Hold and Win ● Imperial Fruits: 5 Lines ● Legend of Cleopatra Megaways™ ● Lion Gems: Hold and Win ● Luxor Gold: Hold and Win ● Mammoth Peak: Hold and Win ● Pirate Chest: Hold and Win ● Royal Coins 2: Hold and Win ● Royal Fortunator: Hold and Win ● Royal Joker: Hold and Win ● Sevens&Fruits: 20 Lines ● Solar Queen ● Treasures of Fire
3. June CashDays 80k tournament is available to play for real mode only.
4. The minimum bet required to participate is 0.20 EUR / 1 BRL / 160 CLP or currency equivalent.
5. Any win will contribute to the Player’s Total score that will be shown in the Leaderboard. The total score is calculated by the addition of the points scored during all rounds played on participating games during the tournament period.
6. Points are calculated round-by-round, with each 1 EUR / 5 BRL / 800 CLP (or currency equivalent) won equaling 10 points. For example, 10 EUR / 50 BRL / 8000 CLP won represents 100 points.
7. The cash prizes will be credited to the players’ accounts as withdrawable funds within 72 hours (3 business days) after the end of the promotion.
8. Prize pool and minimum bet for this campaign are set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
9. The currency conversion rates are being set automatically by our system with 72 hours before the tournament starts, and the values will remain the same during the whole tournament period.
10. We reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games.
11. We further reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
12. We reserve the right to amend or cancel the campaign at any time.
|Prize Table – 80 000 EUR|
|From Place||To place||Prize EUR||Sum EUR|
|Grand Total||80 000 EUR|